As much as I wanted to document this process in real time it just didn’t happen. We are getting closer to the end and I need to start documenting now or it will never happen. They tell me that we should be able to move in the first part of July. These last 5 months have flown by.
The first part of February we staked out where the house would go…
It was pretty dreary out that day. Cold, dreary, and wet.
It seemed like I waited for ever for the driveway to go in. It was a little tricky in the beginning because I couldn’t even get onto the property. Where the property fronted on the road there was a ditch and my car would have never made it across. Neighbors were nice enough to let us use their drive until mine went in. But the dirt finally started moving mid March.
Well because I’m having issues loading pictures I will stop here. More to come though.